Shipping & Returns
This policy was updated on March 25, 2013.
We ship products purchased on this website through FedEx. Walther Arms does not sell firearms directly to consumers online or by any other direct channel. Firearms must be purchased at dealer stores.
A physical street address is required for any shipment. Walther Arms currently ships only to consumers that reside in the United States.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday, during normal Walther Arms business hours, except on national holidays. Please allow up to 24 hours for processing. Weekends and holidays will delay processing and shipment.
Unites States Orders
Standard Shipping: In-stock merchandise will normally arrive in 5-7 business days (AK & HI add 7 days) after the order is processed.
PREMIUM Shipping (2nd Day): In-stock orders placed before 11:30 AM Central Time (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays) will be delivered the 2nd business day.
- 2nd Day Shipment orders placed after 11:30 AM Central Time will ship the following business day.
- Shipping dates are valid for in-stock items only.
- Large and/or heavy items may require additional shipping charges.
- CO2 cannot be shipped by air service.
All shipping costs are FedEx provided live quotes so that you have the best possible shipping cost for your location.
Shipping and handling charges are subject to change without notice.
We do not ship consumer orders to Canada. We recommend that you contact your local sporting goods dealer, firearms dealer, or on-line Canadian retailer to purchase items offered by Walther Arms.
Walther Arms Back Order Policy
We do not place items on backorder. Only in-stock items can be processed and shipped.
Statement of Buyer
Buyer: "I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I understand that Walther Arms does not authorize that I may legally purchase, possess, carry or utilize any firearms related products which I may order from Walther Arms. In accordance with my country, state, province, or local laws, I have determined the legality of the items I am purchasing and certify that I am an adult and under no other legal prohibition. "
Walther Arms Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with the original condition and/or performance of the item(s) purchased from the Walther Arms website, you may return the item within 30 days from ship date for a refund or replacement. To qualify for refund or replacement, items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags and stickers attached.
Notes on returning an item to Walther Arms:
- Call Walther Arms to request a Return Authorization number.
- Write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Include the original invoice or packing slip.
- Return unused items, in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards, owner's manuals, etc. within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns without the complete original packaging may not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling is non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise shipped within the United States.
- Shipping for returned merchandise should be pre-paid.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit.
- Ship returns to Walther Arms via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes. We assume no liability for loss or damage of returned packages. We recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
- Returning merchandise nullifies your ability to take advantage of any promotions or rebates that may be associated with it.
Please ship all return merchandise to the following address:
Attn: Service Department
7700 Chad Colley Blvd
Fort Smith, AR 72916
Walther Arms Pricing Policy
As the manufacturer, importer, and distributor of the products represented on this website, we do not intend to compete with independent dealer or other retail pricing. Our prices may be higher than your local dealer’s price on the same item. Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to corrections.